at The CCD
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Member at The CCD. We’re proud to offer Membership as a way to be part of a global Conscious Design Network.
First and foremost we would like to recognise that becoming a Member at The CCD is a show of support, without this support, we would not be able to continue our work. It means that we can sustain serving our community, creating resources and events, elevating a community of practice, and furthering our collective values and mission.
We have kept our membership fee low so as to make it accessible to as many people as possible, and have included in the membership a list of benefits that we will continue to grow.
The fee for annual membership is $25.
Membership includes the following benefits:
- A pass (worth $25) to all online events at the annual Conscious Cities Festival, and in-person events during the festival in a city of your choice.
- Access to Members Only content including:
- A video library of event recordings, with hundreds of talks from leading experts and practitioners.
- Specific publications, including our peer-reviewed Journal of Science-Informed Design.
- Choice to create a public profile to be included in our Conscious Design Network directory.
- Members can submit original Blog Posts and Articles to the CCD or City Chapters.
- Members are able to apply for Fellowship at the CCD.
- Invitations to Q&A sessions after public events, where you can interact directly with event speakers and panelists.